British Bulldog ответы 2 класс 2021
- 1) Where does the Addam family live? The Addam family lives in…
- 2) Where does Mr Addam work? He works in a…
- 3) What does Mr Addam do? He is a…
- 4) How many children do Mr and Mrs Addam have?
- 5) What do Jacky and Bill do? They are…
- 6) D) weather
- 7) A) that
- 8) B) other
- 9) A) this
- 10) D) mother
- 11) He works in a hospital and treats patients.
A) A doctor
- 12) She sings a song.
C) A singer
- 13) He paints a picture.
B) A painter
- 14) He takes care of a farm and has a big pumpkin.
D) A farmer
- 15) She sells ice cream.
B) a shop assistant
- 16) An elephant is
- 17) A fox is…
B) orange (red)
- 18) A zebra is…
A) white and black
- 19) A wolf is …
- 20) A pig is …
- 21) Tom … old.
- 22) Mother … work on Sunday.
- 23) When … you get up?
- 24) We… in the kitchen now.
- 25) … Meg eight?
- 26) There are many… on the shelf.
- 27) There is a… on the windowsill.
- 28) There is a… on the floor.
- 29) There are two … on the sofa.
- 30) There is a … on the wall.
British Bulldog ответы 3-4 класс 2021
- 1) What class are the pupils in? In the …
- 2) Which city are the children from? They are from …
- 3) When was the baby tiger born? … ago.
C) Three weeks
- 4) What does the baby tiger enjoy eating?
D) Ice cream
- 5) Why must the children be quiet? The baby tiger might be …
- 6) When does the man come home?
B) Before 12 o’clock a.m.
- 7) Where does the man work? At the …
C) TV Centre
- 8) What does the man do before going to bed? He …
D) reads and drinks milk
- 9) How do the children get to school?
C) By bus
- 10) What does the man do before his work? He …
- 11) She never … coffee in the morning
- 12) I like the gym but I don’t like running
C) going to
- 13) The girl … some new clothes tomorrow.
D) is going to buy
- 14) They haven’t got … money.
- 15) I always listen music when I eat.
- 16) Jack-o’-Lantern
- 17) A green shamrock
A) St Patrick’s Day
- 18) Fireworks and bonfires
A) Guy Fawkes Night
- 19) Mistletoe
- 20) A bunny
- 21) He helps people get well and recover from their sickness.
C) A doctor
- 22) He creates paintings.
D) A painter
- 23) He grows fruits and vegetables and takes care of domestic animals.
A) A farmer
- 24) He prepares food in a restaurant.
B) A chef
- 25) His job is to prevent crime, keep order and see that laws are obeyed.
B) A policeman
- 26) What is the girl doing? She is …
C) lying in bed
- 27) Where are the tennis rackets?
C) in the box
- 28) What does the girl like to do?
D) Draw pictures
- 29) Where is the clock?
A) On the wall
- 30) What’s the time? It’s….
B) 5 minutes, past 10
British Bulldog ответы 5-6 класс 2021
- 1) What is the programme Eat Well about?
- 2) When can you watch Eat Well? At … o’clock.
- 3) Who is Michael White?
B) A singer
- 4) How many songs will Michael White sing?
- 5) Which is Michael White’s favourite song? «You are the …»
- 6) When else can you see the programme about Michael White?
B) On Monday
- 7) What can Tony Smart teach you to do?
A) To paint pictures
- 8) Who plays the leading role in the drama On the Farm?
D) Jason Davis
- 9) Which animal stars with him? A …
- 10) Which is the last programme for today?
D) The news programme
- 11) What creature lives in the castle?
B) A ghost
- 12) What does the creature think of himself?
C) He’s scary
- 13) Are the inhabitants of the castle afraid of him?
C) No, nobody
- 14) How does the ghost feel?
C) He’s upset
- 15) What does he often do in his tower?
D) He sobs
- 16) What colour is Virginia’s hair?
- 17) Who can help the poor creature?
- 18) How do the creature and Virginia get to the garden? Through the …
- 19) Where do Mr and Mrs Otis find their daughter?
C) In the garden
- 20) Why is the ghost happy?
C) He can now rest
- 21. Our English lesson is at … ten.
D) a quarter to
- 22. My grandfather is the person in our family.
- 23. …pigs and cows on his granddad’s farm.
B) There are
- 24. Where does Marge … for her holidays?
C) usually go
- 25. They aren’t in town. They are… holiday.
- 26. There isn’t… milk left for breakfast.
- 27. Every old castle has… strange old stories.
- 28. He’s got… friends in his class.
D) a lot of
- 29. That’s the man … wanted to talk with you.
- 30. Carol is the … of the twenty students in my class.
- 31. Which musical instrument can you see in the room?
B) A piano
- 32. What are the girls doing? They are.
- 33. What does each of the girls want?
B) To play with a teddy bear
- 34. What room is it? It’s a …
- 35. Where is the toy dog? On the …
- 36. How do the girls feel? They are
- 37. Where is the carpet?
C) Under the bed
- 38. What is the shape of the carpet?
- 39. What is on the bedside table?
B) A lamp
- 40. What is shown in the picture?
A) Planets and stars
- 41. It is the home of the Crown Jewels of England
B) The Tower of London
- 42. This building is part of Westminster Palace.
C) Westminster Abbey
- 43. A monument to Queen Victoria is located in front of this building.
A) Buckingham Palace
- 44. In this place you can see the monument which was built to commemorate Admiral Horatio Nelson.
A) Trafalgar Square
- 45. It is one of the most famous prehistoric landmarks in the United Kingdom, and was built around the 31st century BC.
British Bulldog ответы 7-8 класс 2021
- 1) Who visits the girl?
- 2) What does she offer the visitor?
- 3) Who is the last to agree on the plan of the route?
- 4) What was David busy with?
C) Writing a thesis
- 5) What is marked on the map?
- 6) When are they going to be in Paris? On the …
- 7) How are they going to get to Paris?
D) By train
- 8) Why have they booked a sleeper?
D) They want to have a good sleep
- 9) Why don’t they want to have meals in restaurants?
C) So they can save money
- 10) Why will it be good to stay in a hostel, in their opinion? They could …
D) cook their own food
- 11) Which of the listed countries is the nearest to the Equator?
- 12) How many countries does the Equator go through?
- 13) Which country mentioned in the text does the Equator not go through?
- 14) What is typical for the most of the countries on the Equator?
D) Tropical rainforest
- 15) What about the places nearer the Equator? They are …
- 16) How many parts does the Equator divide our Earth into?
- 17) Where is the Earth widest?
D) At the Equator
- 18) Where does the heat come from? From the …
- 19) Is the heat from the Sun the same at the Equator and at the Poles?
A) Yes, it is
- 20) What size area does the heat from the Sun cover near the Poles?
- 21) Let’s go outside. There’s … noise in here.
C) too much
- 22) My friend doesn’t speak Italian. I don’t speak it …
- 23) … Tom nor Ann turned up at the party.
- 24) Jack has three brothers, all of … are married.
- 25) Jim passed the driving test … surprised everybody.
- 26) It’s difficult to understand him because he speaks … quickly.
- 27) I didn’t realise it was … an old house.
- 28) Why did you buy … food?
C) such a lot of
- 29) I haven’t got… money for a holiday.
- 30) The food was … hot to eat.
- 31) A) popular
- 32) C) started
- 33) D) about
- 34) B) was
- 35) B) in
- 36)B) pack
- 37)C) involve
- 38) C) which
- 39) A) rules
- 40) C) one
- 41) She was the daughter of Henry VIII
C) Elizabeth I
- 42) She was called «the Grandmother of Europe.»
- 43) The London Underground was opened during the reign of this queen.
- 44) Shakespeare mainly lived during the reign of Queen …
C) Elizabeth I
- 45) This queen has given regular evening audiences to ten prime ministers.
D) Elizabeth II
British Bulldog ответы 9-11 класс 2021
- 1) For how long did the adventure last?
D) More than three weeks
- 2) Why did the guys have to shorten their journey? They had no …
C) money and energy
- 3) How did they travel?
C) By ship
- 4) Why did the young people agree on their route beforehand? To avoid …
- 5) Why did they have to change some of their plans? They found out the place was …
B) not worth visiting
- 6) Where did they prefer to sleep?
D) On the train
- 7) What was wrong with the young man’s tent? It …
B) didn’t protect from the rain
- 8) What did the young man do to avoid robbery? He put his passport and money …
D) in his sleeping bag
- 9) What are the guys doing to prepare for their next adventure? They are …
C) saving money
- 10) What do they think is the advantage of sleeping on the train? It is …
D) unexpensive and comfy
- 11) What does «to feel blue» mean? I’m …
- 12) What did scientists write about colours many years ago? They could …
C) treat people
- 13) What colour did the sunlight transform into in ancient Egyptian temples?
- 14) On what condition could the sunlight transform into that colour? The sunlight shone through the …
D) precious stones
- 15) What does the expression «colour therapy» imply?
A) Healing people
- 16) Which colours are said to combat stress?
C) Green and blue
- 17) Where are such colours mostly used?
D) In hospitals
- 18) Who supposes that colours can lighten our mood?
- 19) What symptoms of different deseases can colours help cure?
- 20) Do the colours affect our emotions, according to the text?
D) Yes, it’s highly possible
- 21) He will never forget … his friend in Paris.
- 22) By the time we reach home, the rain …
D) will have stopped
- 23) I regret not accepting that new job. I wish I …
D) had taken it
- 24) … it was late, he decided to call his friend.
- 25) The grass in the garden needs …
- 26) My colleague wants …
A) you to stay here
- 27) I can’t drive my car because it… fixed at the moment.
D) is being
- 28) The problem is she … to driving on the left. She keeps making mistakes.
B) isn’t used
- 29) … being late he managed to complete the test.
C) In spite of
- 30) Why do you always blame him … something goes
- 31) Working for yourself.
- 32) A drawing or description that you do of yourself.
- 33) Something you do to protect yourself or your property.
- 34) The ability to make yourself do things you ought to do.
- 35) Having taught yourself by reading books, etc.
- 36) Respect for or a favourable opinion of oneself.
- 37) Confidence in the validity, value, etc, b1 one’s own ideas, etc.
- 38) When you decide not to do or have something you want or need, in order to help someone else.
- 39) The feeling of being sorry for yourself because you think people have treated you badly.
- 40) Worried and embarrassed about what other people think of you.
- 41) This Prime Minister won the Nobel Prize in Literature.
D) Winston Churchill
- 42) This person was the longest-serving British prime minister of the 20th century.
D) Margaret Thatcher
- 43) It is the official residence of the British prime ministers.
A) 10 Downing Street
- 44) He defeated Napoleon at the battle of Waterloo and later became the Prime Minister of the UK.
B) Arthur Wellesley
- 45) This Prime Minister was often called «the British Bulldog.»
B) Winston Churchill